Mitchell Services collaborates with organisations to mindfully cultivate diverse, inclusive and well workplaces. Mitchell Services is known for partnering with clients to deliver high quality solutions to maximise return on investment for clients. Our clients include startups through partnering with Silicon Valley’s Change Catalyst, local and state governments, industry associations such as facilitating the founding of the Diversity in Infrastructure Industry Group, small businesses as well as global corporates such as D&I strategy for AECOM, & D&I workshops for Boston Consulting Group.
Read about our client testimonials here.
Mitchell Services Consulting Director, Leith Mitchell, based in Brisbane, brings unparalleled global business experience to the Diversity & Inclusion agenda through prior experience as a Project Manager & Executive for Asia Pacific, UK, Growth Market and Global executive roles for PwC & IBM; responsible for leading clients through large transformational change initiatives across countries and cultures.
Leith has deep experience in developing Gender strategy across eight regions and over 50 countries for IBM, and developing the Global Diversity Recruitment strategy to attract, promote & retain senior women. Leith has also developed People with Disability strategy & initiatives across 50 countries.
Leith Mitchell has several education degrees, a Masters in IT, Grad Cert Business and a Graduate Diploma of Wellness at RMIT. This degree has provided her with deep theoretical & practical knowledge of Positive Psychology, Wellness in the Workplace & Wellness Coaching. Leith has recently been certified as a Level 2 Wellness Coach.
- 2003 Awarded IBM’s 5% Top Talent program & Business Leader Program (leadership acceleration)
- 2012 Finalist Women in Technology InfoTech Outstanding Achievement Award
- 2013 AIM scholarship winner for Leadership Challenges for Women
- 2015 Finalist QUT’s Fostering Executive Harvard Women scholarship
- 2017 Finalist QUT’s Laurie Cowled Women in Leadership Harvard scholarship
Our business is founded on 4 key values:
- Respect- by partnering to achieve strategic goals and objectives.
- Recognition- of the value of diversity in cultivating inclusive workplaces.
- Responsibility- by supporting clients to build capacity for excellence.
- Responsiveness- by dedication to continual improvement of our services.