Mitchell Services collaborates with organisations to mindfully cultivate diverse, inclusive and well workplaces. Mitchell Services is known for partnering with clients to deliver high quality solutions to maximise return on investment for clients.
Mitchell Services Consulting Director, Leith Mitchell, brings unparalleled business experience to the Diversity & Inclusion agenda:
- facilitated AECOM’s Diversity & Inclusion Strategy.
- developed SEQWater’s Diversity & Inclusion Champions of Change launch & training facilitated AECOM’s Diversity & Inclusion series for the Infrastructure industry including clients such as AECOM, Aurizon, Energex, Laing O’Rourke, QLD Urban Utilities, QLD Main Roads & Transport, Robert Walters, Brisbane City Council, Energex, DEWS, QPSC, Port of Townsville, PwC Townsville, Ergon Energy & Townsville Council.
- Ipswich City Council conducted Diversity & Inclusion Audit & developed Diversity & Inclusion strategy
facilitated strategy workshop with startup Perki Board & EXCO team
- facilitated AECOM & business partners to the launch the Diversity in Infrastructure Industry Group, focused on gender diversity in the infrastructure industry.
- delivered inclusive leadership sessions to LGAQ & Ipswich City Council.
- co-designed & delivered Australian Computer Society’s Leadership Hacks for ICT Women
- Project Lead for QLD Government Office for Women’s inaugural Women’s Week; Stakeholder Mapping & Engagement Mechanisms for the QLD Women’s Strategy for YWCA.
- Leith is also a Senior Associate for Diversity Partners, conducting diversity research diagnostics, and delivering Board & EXCO inclusive leadership workshops to Unitywater, Transpower, Bank of Queensland, NSW Treasury Corp, Ergon Energy, Transurban, Challenger Finance, BHP Coal, Asciano, Dibbs Barker, Domino’s, Brickworks & QSuper.
Leith has prior experience as a Project Manager & Executive for Asia Pacific, UK, Growth Market and Global executive roles for PwC & IBM; responsible for leading clients through large transformational change initiatives across countries and cultures. Leith has deep experience in developing Gender strategy across eight regions and over 50 countries for IBM, and developing the Global Diversity Recruitment strategy to attract, promote & retain senior women. Leith has also developed People with Disability strategy & initiatives across 50 countries.
Leith Mitchell has several education degrees, a Masters in IT, Grad Cert Business and is currently finalising studies in a Masters of Wellness at RMIT. This degree has provided her with deep theoretical & practical knowledge of Positive Psychology, Wellness in the Workplace & Wellness Coaching. Leith has recently worked with a higher education commercialisation client to assess workplace wellness, and provide strategic recommendations.